If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Pet Boarding Details
- Premium dog or cat food is served to all guests. Clients are encouraged to bring their pet’s own food to minimize stomach upset due to diet transition or, if the pet is on a restricted or prescription diet.
- All guests will be soothed with classical music playing 24 hours a day.
- Each canine guest staying 5 charged days or more will receive a complimentary bath prior to going home. If the visit is less than 5 days, a bath can be arranged for an additional charge.
- To ensure bedding stays fresh and sanitary, it is cleaned in a commercial sized washer and dried. Guests are more than welcome to bring their own blankets and toys.
- We have a specially designed HVAC system providing optimum air circulation and air exchanges, which is essential for maintaining good health.
- Safety first; the facility is equipped with a security alarm and fire sprinkler system.
- An experienced staff member will check on all guests, every evening after hours, to be sure each is comfortable. Our veterinarians are always on call.
- Our experienced care givers are trained to recognize early indications of problems. The eating and elimination habits of guests are recorded throughout the day to monitor their health and comfort.
- If your pet requires daily medication, there will be an additional fee for medication administration. (Please check with staff for current rates).