If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- For your pet's protection, we reserve the right to refuse boarding to pets who may have contagious infections or infestations (such as fleas), or who may be too aggressive for our staff to handle safely.
- Advance payment is required for all first time clients, for the initial boarding period.
- During busy times, we have an extensive waiting list and work very hard to accommodate all of our clients. We now require a $50.00 deposit for July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday reservations. This deposit will be taken at the time the reservation is made and is NON REFUNDABLE if not cancelled within 2 weeks of the start date of the stay.
- The number of days charged for boarding is determined by 24 hour periods with 12:00 p.m. as the cut off time. Please ask in advance if you need clarification on how days for your pet’s stay are calculated or how many will be charged.
- Pets over 10 years of age who have never been to PHPH are required to have an exam at our clinic; doctors want to be aware of pertinent medical history and confirm your pet will do well in a boarding situation.
- There is a 2 day minimum charge for any weekend boarding. There is also a minimum charge for holiday boarding. Please call our office to find out the details for a specific holiday minimum.
- Dogs must be current on the Distemper combination, Rabies vaccination and Bordetella and have a negative fecal sample.
- As with the human cold, there are forms of tracheobronchitis (commonly called kennel cough) that can not be vaccinated against. Rest assured we take every precaution to keep our guests healthy.
- Cats must be current on the Distemper combination as well as the Rabies vaccination and have a negative fecal sample.
- Please provide written conformation of your pets vaccinations, or the phone number of your veterinarian, if your pet is vaccinated somewhere other than Plymouth Heights Pet Hospital.
- We recommend vaccinations, if due, be done 2 weeks prior to staying with us.